About our school
Princethorpe Infant School was built in 1932 and it serves the Weoley Castle area of the city. Children are aged 4 to 7 years and the yearly intake is 60 children.
The separate Nursery building takes the full time equivalent of 39 pupils.
We are happy to have had long association with some of our families, with parents and even some grandparents being ex-Princethorpe pupils. Our site is shared with the Junior School and we are committed to promoting close co-operation between the two schools.
The school converted to an academy in October 2016 and joined the drb ignite Multi Academy Trust. We believe this enables us to improve further the opportunities we can offer our children, staff, parents and community.
To learn more about the DRB multi-academy trust please click on the logo below.