Our aims, ethos & values
Our mission is to motivate people to learn.
We will foster a love of learning and ensure that everyone’s skills and talents are well-developed so that they can choose to enjoy life to the full, both now and in the future.
We aspire for each and every child, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities, to be the best that they can be; to be afforded the opportunities to surprise us and to go into the world ready to make it a better place.
Our ethos and values:
We aim to
- deliver inspirational teaching
- provide a safe and secure environment.
- provide differentiated personalised learning for everyone.
- encourage positive self-esteem and develop a sense of well-being for emotional development.
- build strong family support for all our learners.
- develop skills for life-long learning.
- encourage everyone to “have a go” when learning something new!